Rev: 1.2002.1770 (Azure Stack 2002)
Published: April 2020
An EvOps account is an isolated instance of the product that contains all necessary functionality for the added value.
Here you can manage all request and assignments in the EvOps account. This enables end-to-end support scenarios for request management within the account.
Request templates consist of a wizard experience and workflow that are published in Azure Stack Marketplace for provisioning.
Event rules allow actions to be executed based in events in EvOps as well as any installed extensions.
Extensions will extend EvOps beyond the core functionality. Installing extensions will enable new functionalities surfacing in wizards as well as in workflows and events rules.
Here you can monitor the health of the EvOps account.
This contains the security settings for the EvOps account and is where you can change the security context the EvOps account is executing in.
This is the central EvOps account hub configuring maintenance/sanitizing jobs.
This node is managing the tenants that are approved to consume the services offered for this EvOps account.
It is not recommended that you create EvOps accounts in the Subscription that hosts the EvOps infrastructure for security reasons.
Before creating your EvOps account, you need to verify the following:
- Click subscription you will create you EvOps account in
- Click Resource providers
- Find EvOps resource provider and verify that it is registered, if not click Register
Creating EvOps account
- Select All services > EvOps accounts
- Click New
- Select EvOpsAdmin subscription
- In Resource group, click Create new and type in EvOps
- Type in a name for the account, in this example Cloud1
- Click Browse and select the Evad file that was generated in chapter Create EvOps account principal in the deployment guide, will be in: C:\Install\Gridpro.EvOps.x.xxxx.xxx.x
- Click Create
IMPORTANT: The Evad file contains highly sensitive information about the service principal, so be sure to delete or move this file to a safe location after you have created your EvOps account.