Published: March 2018
An EvOps account is an isolated instance of the product that contains all necessary functionality for the added value.
Here you can manage all request and assignments in the EvOps account. This enables end-to-end support scenarios for request management within the account.
Request templates consist of a wizard experience and workflow that are published in Azure Stack Marketplace for provisioning.
Event rules allow actions to be executed based in events in EvOps as well as any installed extensions.
Extensions will extend EvOps beyond the core functionality. Installing extensions will enable new functionalities surfacing in wizards as well as in workflows and events rules.
Here you can monitor the health of the EvOps account.
This contains the security settings for the EvOps account and is where you can change the security context the EvOps account is executing in.
This is the central EvOps account hub configuring maintenance/sanitizing jobs.
This node is managing the tenants that are approved to consume the services offered for this EvOps account.
It is not recommended that you create EvOps accounts in the Subscription that hosts the EvOps infrastructure for security reasons.
Before creating your EvOps account, you need to verify the following:
- Click subscription you will create you EvOps account in
- Click Resource providers
- Find EvOps resource provider and verify that it is registered, if not click Register
Creating EvOps account
- Select More services > EvOps accounts
- Click New
- Select a target subscription
- Type in a name
- In Resource group, click Create new or Use existing
- Click Service Principal
- Select your suitable service principal and click Select
Azure Active Directory-based deployments
AD FS-based deployments
- Type the Application ID for the service principal selected above
- Click Browse and select the service principal authentication certificate PFX file
- Type PFX file password
- Click Create