This article shows a step-by-step instruction how offline license activation is accomplished. It is the same procedure for evaluation activation and commercial registration. When performing a commercial activation any active evaluation licenses will be automatically removed and replaced by commercial license. Please note that you need to perform the below steps for each server that has PowerPack for Service Manager installed.
Request License File
- Launch PowerPack License Activation Wizard on the Apps program menu
- Select I want to request a license file, then click Next
- Specify Service Manager Server Name and License Key provided by Gridpro, then click Next
- Click Copy and paste the information into a text file
- Save the text file for later use, then click Close
- Send the text file saved earlier as an attachment together with your Company name and License Key to: email@example.com
NOTE: You should expect to receive a response within 24 hours (business days).
When you receive a response email containing a license file you can continue to next step.
License Activation Process
- Launch ActivationWizard.exe that came with the download
NOTE: Be patient
- Select I have a license file I want to activate, then click Next
- Specify Service Manager Server Name
- Click Open License File and browse to the license file received from Gridpro, and click Open
- Click Next
- Click Close
Your license has now been activated and PowerPack for Service Manager is ready to be used.