The section below shows a step-by-step instruction how license activation is accomplished. It is the same procedure for evaluation activation and commercial registration. When performing a commercial activation any active evaluation licenses will be automatically removed and replaced by the commercial license. Please note that you need to perform the below steps for each server that has SMA for Service Manager installed.
Request License File
- Launch the SMA License Activation Wizard from the start menu
- Select I want to request a license file, then click Next
- Specify Service Manager Server Name and License Key provided by Gridpro, then click Next
- Click Copy and paste the information into a text file
- Save the text file for later use, then click Close
- Send the text file saved earlier as an attachment together with your company name and license key to: email@example.com
NOTE: You should expect to receive a response within 24 hours (business days).
When you receive a response email containing a license file you can continue to next step.
License Activation Process
- Launch the SMA License Activation Wizard
NOTE: Be patient
- Select I have a license file I want to activate, then click Next
- Specify Service Manager Server Name
- Click Open License File and browse to the license file received from Gridpro, and click Open
- Click Next
- Click Close
Your license has now been activated and SMA for Service Manager is ready to be used.
Article is closed for comments.