Applies to: WebFront 4
Note: This article requires at least WebFront v4.1.1186
Adding a custom Wunderbar
As a basic example, this section will describe how you can add a custom task that we have created for displaying a direct link to a work item both in the standard console (PowerShell) and WebFront.
- Open WebFront as an SCSM Administrator
- Click Settings icon in the top-right corner
- Click Wunderbars tab
- From here you can add, remove and change order of Wunderbars
- Click Add
- Select the view that you want to show as a Wunderbar, then click OK to add
- Click OK or Apply to save
- Click OK on information that you need to refresh browser
- Refresh browser to see changes
Article is closed for comments.